Being a parent is a 24-hour-a-day responsibility, and sometimes the support you need is hard to find and you’re just not sure that parenting is the right decision. Whether you just delivered and are still in the hospital or you have been parenting for awhile, adoption is still an option for you and your child. You have options. You have choices.
Already Parenting / How Does This Work?
How Does This Work?
- You will talk with an Options Counselors about your immediate needs and how we can immediately meet those needs.
- You will be assigned a compassionate counselor who will work with you to help you determine the best possible scenario for your future and your child’s future.
- You will have the opportunity to learn all you can about adoption. You can speak with birth mothers who have made adoption plans for their children.
- Your counselor will provide profiles of families that have been screened carefully by Gladney that match what you are looking for in a family for your child. Many of the families have created online profiles for you to view.
- Your counselor and other Gladney staff will assist with making your adoption plan personalized just for you, and you will continue to receive counseling and post-adoption services.
My Heart Has No Limits
We know how much you love your family. We care deeply about you and your children, and we are committed to helping you lead happy, healthy lives while looking toward a bright future.
You Are Strong. But You Don't Have To Do This Alone.
We have resources to help when you are ready.Contact